Saturday 22 December 2012

Hero Quest to a good home

I've gone home for xmas and have discovered that I still have two sets of Hero Quest and all the expansions in excellent condition. Real collectors edition of core set Fantasy wargaming. I've decided to let one of the Hero Quests go to someone out there who also appreciates a game released in the golden age of wargaming the 1990's. Give me a yell here or via email and grab a bargain. The other set with the expansions I'll be using to rock out some campaigns early 2013, who ever is keen come out and have a classic reminder of how it all started.

Spent a couple of hours sorting and making sure everything is there. It's still in mint condition which means I treasured this as a kid as every other game I own is not in such good nick.

The box is the only thing showing a bit of wear n tear the game actually still comes with a pad of adventurer stat sheets that's how well kept it is.

Come with all Mint:-

Rules Book
Quest Book
Game board
DM's Screen
35 figures -- 8 Orcs, 6 goblins, 3 Fimirs, 4 Chaos Warriors, 1 sorcerer, 1 Gargoyle, 4 Skeletons, 2 Zombies, 2 mummies, 1 wizard, 1 Barbarian, 1 Elf and 1 Dwarf.

15 Pieces of furniture -- 2 Tables, 1 Throne, 1 Alchemists bench, 3 treasure Chests, 1 Tomb, 1 Altar, 2 Book Cases, 1 Rack, 1 Fireplace, 1 weapons Rack, and 1 Cupboard.

Pad of Character sheets

64 Playing Cards

4 Character boards
2 Normal Dice
4 Special Dice

8 Single markers
2 double markers
6 pit traps
1 stair tile
4 Secret doors

Classic Citadel miniature game.

A full battalion of sets arrayed on the battle board.                     

3 comments:

  1. I wish I had the cash-on-hand to relieve this burden of yours bro... I have all the models and expansions still, but lack the board and cards and furniture. Once day I will be able to afford to have it all back! I would love to run through all the quests with our gaming group.

    I hope you get decent reimbursement for it mate. Will see what you have in mind for it though! Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be interested in relieving you of this burden. Ill flick you a message on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good on you guys. There seems to be a very good interest still in Hero Quest. Checked around and it's pretty rare so it explains the good response from a fair few guys for the board game. I'll keep an eye out here in Auckland for any additional copies that come up and post here in future. I've got Kellars Keep, Against the Witchlord and more so it should be a cool as campaign come 2013.

    ReplyDelete