Sunday 8 March 2015

Tournament Army Prep : Equinox

 Big tournament coming up next weekend 'Equinox', requires a big army. My Ogres (Fatties) will be bringing up the numbers. We're at odd numbers so if I am required to play this will be the army you'll face. I won't be eligible for prizes so expect me to play a very friendly hobby based list. I've just textured and flocked the display board and semi finished the diorama's. Some quick finishing touches will have to be speed me thinks before next weekend.




 We will be hosting a nice good number of hobbists over the weekend.
There will be some serious fun games of Hammer time going down.
Here's the Wargamers just for the WHFB tournament.
If your name isn't here and should be, email me.

Richard H
Erdem 
Ethan 
Tom 
Phil 
Brian 
David H
David Jnr 
Tim
Kelly
Michael 
Murray
Michael C
James
John 
Nick I
Richard
Ross 
Tom C
Glen 
Gerard 
Russ  
Ryan 
Evert L
Phil C
Frank
Dave 
Connor
Brendon
Ivan

No comments:

Post a Comment