Tuesday 29 January 2013

Smurf mobiles are go

Working to get a fully painted 40K force on the table so I tackled some tanks for the Ultra Marines this week. Working with some watered down paints really helped the process. I've got a Pred, Whirlwind, Land Raider, and Vindicator to go.Not so intimidating after getting these two under the belt (table top anyway).


Boardgame of the Week: Zombicide.

Had a wicked game of this fast paced action thriller with a half dozen of us. Easy to pick up and good zombitastic action throughout. Will be testing more of the scenarios both online and provided with the game in the following weeks. If anyone is in Auckland and is interested we'll be playing it regularly on a Sunday so get in touch. The more the merrier. 


Rating: 4 out of 5 Stars.

New Warriors of Chaos kits are out. Colour me Fanboi'd! I especially like these boys, which will be great for conversions.

I like me some Forsaken!




1 comment:

  1. great to view your blog elven, its really nice and able to appreciate. i am going to share it with my friends....
    Sagem Mobile

    ReplyDelete