Sunday 5 October 2014

Look what I found

These are cool! Admittedly I could of just gone and had a browse through the movie books but hey these were on the net and trawling I went. Must be cos I'm enjoying X-wing a little too much.










Yes these are the yet to be released copies. 
A proud gamer went all the way to GenCon to acquire these.

 So I made it to the finals for our Blood Bowl league by the skin of my teeth.
Whose got this Stadium so I can play the rest of my matches?!?

Acquired two BB teams and they are OOP choice!


I have one too many Blood bowl original pitches in very good used condition. This comes with the original game templates too. Let me know if you are interested in obtaining one. I'm open to trades for extra mini's and of course crispy notes :)
edit:**Sold**






No comments:

Post a Comment