Saturday 13 June 2015

ANZAC Diorama - Wellington War Memorial Museum

I managed a trip to Wellington to grab a look at the ANZAC diorama displayed at the Wellington War Memorial Museum.This is a combined work contributed by all the hobby enthusiast around the New Zealand including our own 'Auckland City Guard Club', Here. The final finishing touches was done by the 'Kapiti Wargaming Club', Here. I am very honored to have also contributed and taken part in the project.

It was a magnificent display and I thoroughly recommend the visit. Well thought out with a beautiful design throughout. The display has been well documented on T.V, Print media and the net. I was pretty awe struck and I'lll let the pictures to follow to do the talking.








The exhibition included some superb coloured historic photo's from the time and many Weta Studio displays. This is just a small sampling. The Museum is open late on a Wednesday so I suggest you make a trip.






1 comment:

  1. It is a fantastic display, well worth the trip, or even a second. There is so much to see, that I know I missed heaps. I could look at that diorama alone for an hour at least.

    ReplyDelete