Friday 21 August 2015

Whats in da Gaming hood

So much gaming going on, and real life that I haven't posted much recently. I laugh as I've been told some gnat has been spreading the word that I'm getting out of Warhammer Fantasy Battle. From the Horses mouth the game is strong as it every was and we have recently picked up about 7 new players at our local club. So nah gnat you've got it wrong :) Enjoying the variety of systems that are out there and here's some of the stuff I've got on the hobby table.

It's a giant and yes I'm a hobbyist first yo.

The unit of ogres I fired together out of spare bits on the way to 1000pts for our
local WHFB League. currently have 24 playing which busted the 20spaces we initially had space for. Apologies to the guys on the wait list but the club has to cater space for other systems too.
 Sculpted a head for second hand Skragg. Also picked up a Hunter too from a swap meet.
Best way to get into the game if you're new or a vet. So much cheaper than retail.
 Zapped together some random markers for my Bloodbowl.
 Managed to pick up a new faction.
I was lucky enough to pick up Alexia and the risen too. 50pts complete!
 Some spare bits and that meant I could develop more of my minimal sculpting skills.
 Here's the 85% WIP.

Thats a quick friday blog. I'll finish off the ETC blogging with results 
and a few other tidbits. Enjoy your weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment